[lsb-discuss] PulseAudio and LSB 4.0 I think it should be pulled completely.

Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu
Thu Jul 24 07:46:09 PDT 2008

Peter,

	It sounds like you are very passionate about this subject.
The problem is I'm not the person you should be convincing.  Now, if
you want my opinions about filesystem design or applied cryptography
issues, I'm more than qualified to speak to them.  But I'm not a sound
libraries expert, nor are most of the people on this mailing list.  It
sound like you may be.  If so, then instead of trying to convince us
what we should or shouldn't bless, why don't you try to implement said
wrapper API, and either submit it upstream or make it available as a
standalone library?

	That way, we will have a "correct" solution much more quickly.

Best regards,

							- Ted