[lsb-discuss] [Lf_driver_backport] Generate yum repositories for Red Hat/Fedora and SUSE

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:17:12 PDT 2008

I have generated yum repository indices on the RPMs on OpenPrinting now.

I did

/srv/www/linuxprinting.org/download/printdriver
createrepo RPMS

on parker now. This should now allow to include all binary RPMs of
OpenPrinting into the yum repositories creating a file wityh the
following content

[openprinting-drivers]
name=OpenPrinting LSB-based driver packages
baseurl=http://www.openprinting.org/download/printdriver/RPMS
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

in your /etc/yum/repos.d/ directory. Please try this out. Does it work?

    Till