[lsb-discuss] [Lf_driver_backport] Generate yum repositories for Red Hat/Fedora and SUSE

Susanne Oberhauser froh at novell.com
Fri Jun 13 02:24:02 PDT 2008

Susanne Oberhauser <froh at novell.com> writes:

> Ram Pai <linuxram at us.ibm.com> writes:
>
> > here are some Novell links that have instructions on creating online
> > driver repositories for initial install and then subsequent update. Hope
> > this might help. Off-course somebody from Novell may post a better link.
> >
> > http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Creating_an_Online_Install_Site
> > http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Creating_an_Online_Update_Site
>
> thx, they are exactly the right links!

I've learned in the discussion that the second link was outdated and
should have been this one:

http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Creating_an_Online_Update_Site_and_Publishing_Patches

I've updated the wiki accordingly, replacing the wrong page with
redirects.  Sorry for any confusion this may have created.

S.
--
Susanne Oberhauser    +49-911-74053-574   SUSE -- a Novell Business
OPS Engineering                           Maxfeldstraße 5