[lsb-discuss] [Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.9 and LSB DB/Scripts 1.4Released

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Mon Jun 23 10:43:05 PDT 2008

On Monday 23 June 2008 09:20:08 pm Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> The changes to lsbspec/mkintlist include three changes of the form:
>
> OLD:  (ALappearedin <= '$lsbversion' AND ALappearedin<>'' ";
> NEW: (ALappearedin <= '$lsbversion' AND ALappearedin >'' ";
>
> Was this intentional?  If so, there are a *whole* bunch of other places
> I would expect to see a similar change...  if not, I'll revert that
> part.

This comes from different speed up experiments. Nothing is broken, these two
statements produce the same result. However, such a change doesn't give any
valuable speed gain, that's why it is not present in some other places where
it could be expected (though it does exist in some more places, as far as I
remember).

--
Regards,
Denis.