[lsb-discuss] Joint session of LSB with OpenPrinting

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:33:27 PST 2008

Hi,

unfortunately, I did not find any agenda of the LSB meeting on the LF
Summit in Austin on April 10 and 11.

I would like to have the printing session as a joint session of the LSB
and the OpenPrinting workgroup, as we did on last year's LF Summit.

I have already scheduled joint sessions with DAM and driver backports, see

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/LFSummitAustin2008

I would like to have also a jopint session with the LSB working group,
at least one hour, better 90 minutes. I have time for that on April 10,
9:15am - 11:30am and 3:30pm - 4:30pm. Only if absolutely impossible for
you I could also have a printing session on April 11, but this would not
be joint with the representatives of the printer manufacturers (see
"Attendees" on my agenda page. So I am very grateful if we can have the
joint session on April 10.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

    Till