[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 05:28:42 PDT 2008

Russ, George, please also add a more detailed description of your
projects to our ideas list:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Google_Summer_of_Code

We need your answer ASAP, due to the application deadline at Google.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Or anyone else of the LSB folks could add the descriptions if Russ and
George are not around? Thanks.

    Till