[lsb-discuss] REMINDER: Mon/Tue 10/11 March - Google Summer of Code 2008 -- 2nd Conference Call

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:43:31 PDT 2008

Hi,

today in the afternoon for the US and tomorrow, Tuesday in the morning
for Japan  our second preparation phone meeting for the application of
the Linux Foundation at the Google Summer of Code 2008 will happen. If
you are in the US, please note the time changes because of the daylight
saving time which started yesterday.

Here are the exact hours:

     - Monday 10 March 2008, Evening
       - US (Daylight saving time)
         4pm in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight  Time)
         5pm in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
         6pm in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
         7pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

     - Tuesday 11 March 2008, Morning
       - Europe (Standard time)
        12am in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)
       - Japan
         8am in Japan - JST (Japan Standard Time)

Call in number: +1-641-715-3200
Access code: 811552#

Agenda will be the completion of the application form (I will post its
state in another mail) and also the ideas list, who will do the
mentoring, ...

Tomorrow I will finalize the form and the ideas list and do the
submission of our application.

    Till