[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2008

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:56:36 PDT 2008

Thank you very much for all the answers. The problem with the missing
project descriptions in the LSB section is under the responsability of
the LSB group.

Please also have a look at our answers for the application form, which
you can see in another mailing list posting which I have done some
minutes ago.

    Till