[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:28:07 PDT 2008

Jeff, Mats, it seems that George and Russ are not around currently and
we have no descriptions of their GSoC projects nor do we know whether
they are willing to mentor their projects.

Can someone of you put up descriptions? We can put up TBD as mentor or
someone of you and we can also withdraw these project proposals later
when it turns out that no one wants to mentor a student on them. It
looks somewhat strange that there are nice descriptions for the kernel
and OpenPrinting projects and only one-liners for the two LSB projects.
I do not like very much to remove the LSB section completely.

    Till