[lsb-discuss] [Lf_driver_backport] Google Summer of Code 2008 -- Finalization of the application of the Linux Foundation

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:07:16 PDT 2008

Jon Masters wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 20:21 +0100, Till Kamppeter wrote:
>
>> Please make sure that I have the Google addresses of all the mentors.
>
> Google addresses? Do we need to have a gmail account or something? :)

Yes, Google requires a GMail account from all the mentors.
They will send administrative e-mails to it and probably also e-mails
which you have to answer to prove your presence. So configure your GMail
account to forward a copy of each mail to your usual e-mail address, to
know when Google is sending mail to you.

    Till