[lsb-discuss] Going through the bugs for LSB 4.0

Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu
Mon Mar 10 16:42:04 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 02:40:09PM -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> I'd rather do this on IRC...

I think an initial e-mail pass would allow people to do things much
more quickly, in parallel.  Keep in mind that this isn't just going to
be done via a mathematical average.  Rankings from folks who have done
a lot of work on LSB bugs historical, if they diverge from what others
report, will be a flag that we need to look at the bug more closely.

	     	       	       	    - Ted