[lsb-discuss] Going through the bugs for LSB 4.0

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Mar 11 07:34:11 PDT 2008

Theodore Tso wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 02:40:09PM -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
>> I'd rather do this on IRC...
>
> I think an initial e-mail pass would allow people to do things much
> more quickly, in parallel.  Keep in mind that this isn't just going to
> be done via a mathematical average.  Rankings from folks who have done
> a lot of work on LSB bugs historical, if they diverge from what others
> report, will be a flag that we need to look at the bug more closely.

well, I have a backlog of work that I wasn't able to get to
last week due to a combination of travel, meetings, and
being completely offline for three days (corrupted Windows
installation on notebook - of course, being on the road,
I didn't have access to any other computers), so it's going
to be a while before I can take the time to look at this many
bugs and come back with votes.  on the other hand, if we do
these bit-by-bit on IRC we could go through the list without
having to analyze *all* of them at the same time.  whatever.
I'll get to this list when I can.