[lsb-discuss] Joint session of LSB and OpenPrinting on the LF Summit

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:39:06 PDT 2008

Hi,

On April 10 I will have the OpenPrinting Meeting on the LF Summit and
you will have the first day of the LSB F2F. I would like to talk with
you about when we can have a joint meeting, like we had last year in
Mountain View. On this meeting we will talk about printing and scanning
requirements and for LSB 4.0. There will be also representatives of some
important printer manufacturers.

The agenda of the OpenPrinting Meeting is the following:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/LFSummitAustin2008

This means that there are the time slots 9:15am - 11:30am and 1:30pm -
2:45pm available. WDYT when should we meet. I would need between 60 and
90 minutes. If I would need more time than that we can continue on April
11 (but there the printer manufacturers will not be with us).

Please tell when we should meet.

    Till