[lsb-discuss] LSB half walk between distro and not distro.

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Fri Mar 14 04:53:02 PDT 2008

Hello,

On Mar 13 07:03 Wichmann, Mats D wrote (shortened):
> ... I would
> always think the issue of trust would come out ("how could we
> trust all of these packages coming from some source we have
> no control over - guess who gets the support call?").

I think another mail thread with subject
"There is no good package management for LSB packages"
is related, see
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/2008-February/004642.html

I answered too but unfortunately only on lf_driver_backport, see
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/lf_driver_backport/2008-February/000201.html

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex