[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 14:49:21 PDT 2008

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
>> So perhaps put up the description of the problem and what you want to
>> have. If we attract students on this one, we can think later about
>> how we let a student implement this.
>
> Yep. I see this has not been added to the wiki yet... can somebody do
> so? Or is it too late for SoC?

It is not too late, the application period for the students is March
24-31. So add it to

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Google_Summer_of_Code

The mentor for this project will need a Google account and he/she should
go to

http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html

and fill the form. The organization to choose is the Linux Foundation.
The he should mail me so that I approve his mentorship request.

The mentor should naturally be of help for the student, so he/she should
have good knowledge in the software involved.

    Till