[lsb-discuss] About LSB Manageability activities

Jong-Geun PARK cyberlation at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:23:41 PDT 2008

Hi, all.
I am a newbie on LSB and interested in both LSB and System Management.
During I surf around LSB wiki, I found followings;

   - LSB Manageability module
   - among category B of "LSB Roadmap",
      - http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/RoadMap
      - Candidates for Manageability : OpenLDAP, SNMP, NIS,
   rendezvous, zeroconf
   - "LSB-Futures Tracker - candidates",
      -
      http://www.linux-foundation.org/futures/candidates/all-groupstatusname.html

But some documents are out-of-date, for example, the latter was updated on
June 2006.

Thus, I'd like to know what are the current activities or status of LSB
manageability module,
and what are reasons or whether any working group or member has plan to
continue to do, if it is now inactive.

Regards,

PARK, Jong-Geun
Senior member of Research Staff
Internet Server Technology Group
ETRI (Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institite)

Phone/Mobile/Fax : +82-50-2474-2474
E-mail : cyberlation at gmail.com    Homepage : www.cyberlation.net