[lsb-discuss] Dealing with multiple versions of reference standards

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 09:21:07 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 07:30 -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> we could flip the base standard for this interface to
> POSIX 2008 and just not say anything extra in the
> LSB

If there is not conflict between POSIX 2003 and 2008 for that interface,
then my preference would be to flip the base standard for it; otherwise,
there will be a lot of textual house keeping to say "works like in POSIX
2003, but with the additional flag MSG_NOSIGNAL as described in POSIX
2008".

--
George (gk4)