[lsb-discuss] Summary of the Bugzilla prioritization voting

Theodore Tso tytso at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 27 14:57:34 PDT 2008

Hey guys,

Here is the summary spreadsheet of the votes of the bugzilla
prioritzation.  Some of these probably deserve a little discussion,
but the list looks pretty good as-is.  I suspect if we gave all bugs
which received votes between 1 and 1.5 priority '1', and all bugs
between 1.5 and 2.5 priority '2', and all bugs between 2.5 and 3.5
priority '3', and so on, it would actually be pretty good breakdown.

Please give any comments or vote updates (if you didn't have a chance
to vote on the most recent bugs), and it will probably make sense to
schedule a bug call sometime next week.

	      	     	    	  	      - Ted