[lsb-discuss] Bug meeting report

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Thu May 22 11:04:36 PDT 2008

In about 2.5 hours, we managed to blast through the bug ballot, and also
assigned targets to most of the bugs missing them.

We used the old threshold of a standard deviation of 0.5, and with that,
whittled the list down to 14 bugs, a couple of which got closed before
the meeting.  Unless we see the need, we aren't going to do any more bug
ballots, preferring instead to just effectively review the bugs regularly.

Mats had forgotten a previous commitment, and missed part of the fun.
We discussed alternative days/times.  Thursday seems to work as long as
we start an hour earlier.  That would mean 7 am Pacific time, so we're
floating it as a proposal.  Do West Coast people think a 7 am IRC
meeting would be too difficult?