[lsb-discuss] 2008-05-29 bug triage meeting, and announcement for next week

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Thu May 29 08:43:18 PDT 2008

Three of us (me, Stew, and Ron) got together in IRC at 10 am US Eastern
time, and went through the rest of the bugs not on the last ballot: bugs
2099 through 2146.

With Mats unavailable, we made the decision to assign a few bugs to Ron
that looked like they needed errata.  If anyone notices that we made the
wrong decision there (perhaps they need some other work first). please
update the bug.

This seemed to work out; we knew we were going to have some absences.
That said, does this time work for everyone?  Should we make a habit of it?

If you had wanted to be there but couldn't make it because of the time,
let us know.  Otherwise, we'll assume that the next one will be at the
same time next week.