[lsb-discuss] Trial use Java re LSB application certification?

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Oct 7 12:59:08 PDT 2008

We do things like this with our other application checkers (the most applicable one presumably being the c++ class usage checking), so I'd expect something similar to appear in the LSB tools eventually, whether or not it's based on any existing tool. APIs are captured in the LSB database and generated out into the checkers so they have the lists right even as things change.

 Is there any more info you can give on this tool, or is considered morbid now?