[lsb-discuss] nss question: did we close on the nspr issue?

Wan-Teh Chang wtc at google.com
Wed Sep 10 16:40:52 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Denis Silakov <silakov at ispras.ru> wrote:
> Wan-Teh Chang wrote:
>>
>> PR_ImportTCPSocket
>
> The page referenced in wiki seems to be the only documentation source for
> this interface. Should we reference that page directly or it will be
> included in the NSPR Reference?

Denis,

I should have explained this.

We are migrating the NSPR Reference to the wiki at
http://developer.mozilla.org/En/NSPR_API_Reference.
The migration is not done, which is why I still have the
habit of referring to the original NSPR Reference at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/nspr/reference/html/,
and for minor changes I try to change both places.

But new functions will only be documented in the
wiki.  Also, the majority of the NSPR Reference
has been migrated, so I recommend that LSB
reference the pages in the wiki.  All the links in
http://developer.mozilla.org/En/NSS_reference/NSPR_functions
point to the wiki.

Wan-Teh Chang