[lsb-discuss] [Printing-architecture] Slides for GSoC report on the PWG Meetingin October

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Tue Sep 30 23:59:43 PDT 2008

Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
>> https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/SANE40
>> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/LibToLSB (import part is obsolete)
>> http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/LSB_Library_Import_Tools
>>

> Had a quick glance through these but I need more time (which I don't
> really have right now) to understand what the latter two are talking
> about.  I'll see if I can find some time to update the SANE40 page.

When testing the tools from the pages mentioned by Stew, we actually
took libsane as one of the possible test cases. Sane data import process
is now given as one of examples on wiki:

http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/Headers_Analysis_Tool#libsane

Note that this example marks all interfaces found in headers as
'included in LSB'. In order to include only a subset, one should modify
the call to 'set_appearedin.pl' script and provide it with a list of
interfaces to be included.

--
Regards,
Denis.