[lsb-discuss] how to build a subversion snapshot of the current state of the project.

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Thu Apr 2 11:34:16 PDT 2009

Wei Chen wrote:
> I am applying GSoc2009 now, and I have some problems. Though I have
> installed subversion, how to build a subversion snapshot of the current
> state of the project.

Are you applying for the OpenJDK-on-LSB project?

In that case, you'll probably be using released versions of the LSB SDK
and Application Checker, which you can get from
http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/bundles.  The actual work will
take the form of changes to OpenJDK, which uses Mercurial as their
version control system; see
http://openjdk.java.net/guide/repositories.html for information about
their repositories.