[lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2009: Student application

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 07:23:46 PDT 2009

Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> So that makes three now?  How do we sort this out, having
> no actual experience with the process....

I recommend you to contact the students. If the applications do not
contain contact info, you need to sign up as a mentor (this does not
oblige you to actually mentor a student) so that you get access to the
applications in Google's web interface. I will approve your mentorship
then and then you will get access. to communicate with the student you
have to add a public comment to his/her application.

URL for signing up is: http://socghop.appspot.com/

Note also that the LF Summit is completely within the evaluation period
for the applications, so you can sit together and decide at any time
during the Summit.

    Till