[lsb-discuss] Adding test link to interface page

Robert Schweikert rschweikert at novell.com
Tue Apr 28 05:51:00 PDT 2009

It would be nice if we could add links to the test source from the
interface pages. For example, on
http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/navigator/browse/int_single.php?cmd=list-by-name&Ilibrary=libc&Iname=strcmp
<http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/navigator/browse/int_single.php?cmd=list-by-name&Ilibrary=libc&Iname=strcmp>

we should have a link that points to the source for the strcmp test. For
interfaces that do not have a test we should add something like "No test
available" in the same location on the page that would link to the test.

ALSA does this for their tests, see
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib//group___global.html#ga966cc0e80d3b8f070437c851114d5a5

Robert

Software Engineer Consultant                          LINUX
rschweikert at novell.com
781-464-8147

Novell
Making IT Work As One