[lsb-discuss] ALSA testing != 0

Robert Schweikert rschweikert at novell.com
Tue Apr 28 09:47:37 PDT 2009

During the F2F we bumped against the test coverage concern w.r.t. ALSA a
few times. While the coverage is not stellar, it is also not as bad as
we thought as the attached analysis shows.

I am not sure how we track upstream testing within our coverage data.
Further I made the assumption that the tests are valuable, i.e. more
than "the interface exists and doesn't crash".

Robert

Software Engineer Consultant                          LINUX
rschweikert at novell.com
781-464-8147

Novell
Making IT Work As One