[lsb-discuss] Joint meeting of the LSB group with OpenPrinting

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 07:45:46 PST 2009

Hi,

I am running an OpenPrinting Summit during all three days of the Linux
Foundation Collaboration Summit, so also in parallel wityh the LSB
workgroup meeting.

As I did also last year on the LF Collab Summit I want to have a joint
meeting of both the LSB and the OpenPrinting group. The meeting should
be 1 hour or 90 minutes and take place somewhere at the day of the LSB
meeting.

Subjects are printing-relevant parts of the LSB:

     * What will go into LSB 4.1?
     * The complete CUPS API
     * Uplift to CUPS 1.2?
     * SANE API
     * Who should do the implementation work

Please tell me on which day and at which hour you like to have the
meeting so that I can put the schedules for the OpenPrinting Summit
around it.

    Till