[lsb-discuss] LSB face-to-face meeting and Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:32:08 PST 2009

As we discussed on the LSB conference call today, the LSB face-to-face
meeting will be on Sunday, April 5th (start time: 10am), with informal
work days on April 6th and 7th.  We will work with Angela to make sure
we have a room at the hotel with internet and a projector on those days.
In addition, if some ISV's express an interest in some one-on-one time,
or some generalized help or discussion, we may invite them to schedule
time on the Monday and Tuesday before the Collaboration Summit.
Wednesday April 8th is the Plenary day, and there will be social event
on Wednesday evening to which all attendees will be invited.  The ISV
track will be on April 9th, and the LSB track will be on April 10th.

Hence, I invite all active LSB workgroup members to register for this
event at:

   http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

and to book travel schedules early, while plane ticket prices are cheap.
To attend all of events mentioned above, the recommended travel dates
are April 4th and April 11th.

I hope to see you all there!

						- Ted