[lsb-discuss] Thinking about future LSB features

Jiri Dluhos jdluhos at suse.cz
Wed Feb 18 12:59:35 PST 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 19:58:26 Robert Schweikert wrote:
> I know of the following:
>
> MATLAB and Catia use Motif

This is quite surprising to me - if I recall correctly, MATLAB 6 had all its
graphical interface in Java? (I'm quite sure because I have done some light
programming there and I remember interfacing with Java classes in the GUI.)

Apart from this, MATLAB is a large project with many components and plugins; I
believe it won't suffer if there was a Motif library packed with it if needed.

Best regards,

    Jiri Dluhos