[lsb-discuss] Thinking about future LSB features

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Thu Feb 19 02:12:24 PST 2009

> It would be useful for those who are asserting that there are tons and
> tons of applications that utilize Motif to run the Linux Application
> Checker on them, and upload the results into the database, so we can
> evaluate exactly how many applications could certify if we added Motif
> to the LSB.

The Linux Application checker web page at:

http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/downloads/linux-application-checker

says "You are not authorized to access this page". Anyone got any
idea what might be wrong?

--
John Dallman
Parasolid Porting Engineer

Siemens PLM Software
46 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1DP
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-1223-371554
john.dallman at siemens.com
www.siemens.com/plm

http://dev.linuxfoundation.org/navigator/browse/lib_single.php?cmd=list

_lib_ints_app_usage&Lname=libXm&changearch=None&changever=3.2&changeui=

None&changesize=None&changecategory=None&changevendor=None&changelicens