[lsb-discuss] Thinking about future LSB features

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Thu Feb 19 06:30:49 PST 2009

> It would be interesting to see given the lack of accessibility means
> such apps generally can't easily meet legal requirements for sale to
> various countries and governments.

I checked on that. It's apparently never been a problem. Our best
guess is that this is due to some combination of under-enforcement
and different requirements for highly technical software. This is
not something that you'd give to everyone, unless your business was
an engineering consultancy with no staff except professional engineers.

--
John Dallman
Parasolid Porting Engineer

Siemens PLM Software