[lsb-discuss] Thinking about future LSB features

Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu
Thu Feb 19 05:49:09 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:12:24AM +0100, Dallman, John wrote:
> The Linux Application checker web page at:
>
> http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/downloads/linux-application-checker
>
> says "You are not authorized to access this page". Anyone got any
> idea what might be wrong?

That's a bug in our web site.  You can work around it for now by
logging in (lock the log-in button in the top right hand corner), then
revisiting that URL.

Dan, people are finding this page, which is linked to be fairly
visible pages such as:

	http://ldn.linuxfoundation.org/lsb/make-your-app-portable

... and if you're not logged in, instead of getting a request to log
in or create an account if they don't have a login, the user gets a
rather confusing "You are not authorized to access this page."  Could
this get placed on your todo list to fix?   Thanks!!

     	 	   	     	      - Ted