[lsb-discuss] REMINDER: Project ideas for the Google Summer of Code 2009

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:14:35 PST 2009

Hi,

I will do the application for the Linux Foundation as mentoring
organization in the Google Summer of Code again.

Here is our project ideas list:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009

Please add also your project ideas. The more we have the better our
chances to get accepted as mentoring organization again (note that they
will accept less mentoring organizations and students this year). There
are only project ideas for OpenPrinting yet. Please add a section for
your workgroup if there is none yet.

Deadline for our application is March 13. Please have your ideas posted
some days before.

More info about the Google Summer of Code:

http://code.google.com/soc/
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html

The FAQs (second link) describe the whole procedure with complete timeline.

Feel free to ask me in case of any question.

I also need a co-administrator, who will replace me if I am not
available during the GSoC. Volunteers please mail.

    Till