[lsb-discuss] [Moblin-Compliance-Tools] integrate the API test cases in compliance tool

Zhang, Wei Z wei.z.zhang at intel.com
Wed Jul 8 20:38:24 PDT 2009

Thanks to Alexey and Mats!

It seems that the focus is on these 2 issues (gnome-menu-spec-test missing and moblin is not well prepared for xdg-open).

Besides that, I found that log_pass() in desktop-test/run.sh is empty, that makes unclear result report, try to ‘echo >> “$TESTCASE pass” ‘ looks little better. :-)

If ISPRAS plan to up-to-date and port lsb-fdo to the Custom Tests, it has to be good checker for moblin spec, also our PRC team would like to deliver another 14 cases (little duplicate with lsb-fdo) that also covers moblin spec detailed definition(from 9.1.1 to 9.1.4). We plan to deliver them as one part of the initial version of moblin-osv-test on bzr, any review comments will be very appreciated :)