[lsb-discuss] How does one actually find the LSB specification on the LF website?

Mark Brown bmark at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 23 09:14:57 PDT 2009

Hello-

I had a co-worker approach the LF website "cold", looking for a copy of
the current LSB specification. He could not find nor any instructions on
how to get it, and contacted me, frustrated (since I had given him a copy
of the last version).

So, I went to the website, looking, and could not find a way see/download
it either. The "LSB" link under "Stay Current" is most frustrating, as it
_talks_ about the LSB but you can't find a way to _get_ a copy.
"Publications" is just as bad.  I knew enough about the old website(s)
that I could find links to LSB 3.2 in the "old wiki", but that's no help
to a newcomer.

So how does someone get a copy, and can we make sure that information is
visible somehow?