[lsb-discuss] Identification of mediawiki Content

Kay Tate ktate at novell.com
Mon Jul 27 08:26:30 PDT 2009

In a survey of ISVs a couple of years ago, my previous team found it useful to expand just a little. What do people think about:
Development and porting
Testing
Packaging
Certification
Downloads
Specifications
Product Directories

          -Kay T.
          ktate at novell.com

>>> Brian Proffitt <brian at linux.com> 7/24/2009 12:50 PM >>>
As we move towards the migration of content from the mediawiki
infrastructure, we need to complete the identification of the public-facing
articles/content to be migrated to LDN. This should also include articles on
the corp. site already migrated to Drupal that might be more suited for LDN.

We also need to settle on a taxonomy for classifying the new content.
Currently, I have:

Development
Testing
Certification
Downloads
Specifications
Product Directory

Feedback is welcome. I would like to have this pinned down next week, so can
we discuss on the Wed. meeting? In the meantime please send me
article/content URLs that you think should be public, and I will combine
them and send them to the group prior to the call for discussion.

Thanks,

--
Brian Proffitt
Community Manager