[lsb-discuss] Schedule for Collaboration Summit

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Fri Mar 27 12:40:21 PDT 2009

At long last, I have written up a tentative schedule for our meeting at
the Summit.  You can find it here:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/LF_Collaboration_Summit_2009

Please review and let me know what suggestions you may have.  There are
a few empty slots on Friday; in particular, we want to "front-load" any
topics that are of more general interest, as many people are going to
have to leave before the afternoon session starts.

Also, if you want to propose or give the talk on a topic, please let me
know.