[lsb-discuss] Schedule for Collaboration Summit

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Mon Mar 30 08:33:05 PDT 2009

Robert Schweikert wrote:
> Looks like a bunch of the details that were on the F2F page I had
> created got dropped. When do you propose to discuss Java, Motif, etc.?

They're not on the schedule, but they should be on the page, below the
schedule, under "Other topics, not integrated yet".

I copied the entire content of the other F2F page there, and have been
deleting items that made it onto the schedule.  Did I miss something?

> Did the original F2F page get deleted or do we still have access to the
> stuff that was collected there?

We can always get it back from the MediaWiki history, if needed.