[lsb-discuss] LSB -- next 4.1

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed May 27 05:37:40 PDT 2009

Dallman, John wrote:
>> - Include any symbols to be found missing during ISV adoption push in
>> 4.0 time frame
>
> Support for GCC 4.3, if that can't be fitted into updates to the
> LSB 4.0 SDK, would be very helpful.

That has to be in "bugfixes for LSB 4.0".

> Support for libgomp, the OpenMP support library would also be useful.
> Will that have to wait until GCC 4.3 becomes the minimum supported?

Hey, you can't have that if I can't have dbus :) :)

Anyway, the fact you brought that question up means you know
more about it than I do.  Is this one of those things that's
very closely tied to a compiler?  Does it cause compat issues
when we think about other compilers also being usable?