[lsb-discuss] [Moblin-Compliance-Tools] New web interface to Bazaar branches

Denis Silakov silakov at ispras.ru
Tue Sep 1 00:14:50 PDT 2009

One question about the new interface - is there any way to download a
tarball with the whole branch code (code only, without any .bzr
folders)? webserve tried to provide such functionality (you could select
'inventory' and then click 'tar.gz' or 'zip', as far as I remember),
though this feature didn't seem to work properly (at least last several
months).

--
Regards,
Denis.