[lsb-discuss] What happened to lanana.org?

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Tue Sep 15 05:41:32 PDT 2009

Stew Benedict wrote:
> Martin Wilck wrote:
>
>> Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
>>

>>> The Linux Foundation is supposed to be assuming more active involvement,
>>> as the issue is well-known.  However, I don't think the infrastructure
>>> work has happened yet.
>>>

>> I searched the web a bit but just found Alan taking over the
>> devices.txt. Can you point me to some resource explaining the background
>> of the problem?
>>

>>> We'll prod (again) to see if this can be gotten moving.
>>>

> In the interim, until new infrastucture is in place, I've been keeping
> new requests in a google docs spreadsheet. If you would like to forward me:
>
> requested provider name
> company name
> contact name
> email
> phone
> fax
>
> I can add the information there.

As a quick followup. The provider names for Fujitsu have been issued,
and I made a quick wiki page describing the current setup, as well as
started publishing the google doc (with email/phone #s suppressed) as a
web page, linked from the wiki page:

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Lanana

--
Stew Benedict