[lsb-discuss] LSB Distribution Testkit

Stew Benedict stewb at linux-foundation.org
Fri Sep 18 14:27:28 PDT 2009

Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> I am finally getting around to testing Linux From Scratch against the LSB
> Distribution Testkit, however I need some help.
>
> I downloaded lsb-sdk-4.0.0-4.x86_64.tar.gz and installed it.  As a note here, I
> got:

If it's really the distribution test kit you're after, you are grabbing
the wrong bits. The sdk is the "software development kit". (unless
you're planning to build the testkit, which would be another adventure).

http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/bundles/released-4.0.0/dist-testkit/lsb-dist-testkit-4.0.0-4.ia32.tar.gz

Would be the distribution test kit

Keys are here:

http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/keys-for-rpm/

I'm thinking

http://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/keys-for-rpm/lsb-4.0-release-key.asc

is what you want, but I could be wrong on that.

Hope this helps.

--
Stew Benedict
Linux Foundation