[lsb-discuss] (no subject)

Prashant Saxena animator333 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 02:43:14 PDT 2010

Thanks Denis,

I would let you know within some time the results.

I would also like to know one more thing about LSB.
An article said that binaries produced by LSB are architecture dependent. This means that if you are producing a binary on AMD64 machine,
your binary will only execute on the same architecture. Some one from irc channel suggested that to solve the problem you have to create "fat"
binary.

I would like to know more about this "fat" binary thing. For  example:

1. How to produce them?
2. Do you need all the architecture available in order to produce them?
3. Is it possible to produce this binary using a community effort? For example i can do things related to AMD32/64 and some else can take care
of intel machines?

Regards

Prashant