[lsb-discuss] ALSA tests

Andrey Ponomarenko susanin at ispras.ru
Tue Apr 6 04:58:00 PDT 2010

Hello,

It is just a starter tests containing simple calls for all functions
(generated automatically by api-sanity-autotest
<http://ispras.linuxfoundation.org/index.php/API_Sanity_Autotest>). All
the tests should be corrected (if needed) according to the
ALSA documentation <http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib/> and
extended by marked up requirements.

On 04/06/2010 04:17 AM, Daniel Harrison wrote:
> FYI, I also ran the tests (after lots of help from Jeff with the SDK --
> thanks!) on Ubuntu 8.10. I saw many errors, but these stuck out from the
> pack:
>
> ALSA lib conf.c:3843:(parse_args) Unknown parameter  SCLAS
> ALSA lib conf.c:3969:(snd_config_expand) Parse arguments error: No such
> file or directory
> ALSA lib timer.c:189:(snd_timer_open_noupdate) Unknown timer hw:CLASS=1,
> SCLASS=-1, CARD=0, DEV=0, SUBDEV=0
> ALSA_Timer_Interface: timer.c:246: snd_timer_close: Assertion `timer'
> failed.

It is likely a problem in the tests.

--
Andrey Ponomarenko