[lsb-discuss] (no subject)

Prashant Saxena animator333 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 08:34:41 PDT 2010

Thanks Denis,

I have got the idea about "FatELF". As you have said that one has to produce binary(bootloader) for all the architecture one needs to support.
Considering you have produced binaries for different architectures, is it possible to keep/join them together in a non conventional way that when you
start the app, correct binary is loaded automatically and your app successfully starts.

Another way that I can think of is to produce all the binaries and keep them in a directory and using an option (which bootloader)in  packaging scripts you can produce the final app installer. You won't be able to start the app on your machine if it's not compatible but once you can test on related platform to make sure that everything goes well.

Prashant