[lsb-discuss] Release tracker

Robert Schweikert rschweikert at novell.com
Tue Apr 20 06:26:37 PDT 2010

As discussed last week I've created the release tracker page
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/LSB_4.1_release_tracker , this should
serve as the basis of our bi-weekly status discussion at the beginning
of the regular call. The intend is to be focused on what's left to get
4.1 out the door as decided last week, feature freeze Oct 1, RC Dec 1,
GA Dec 15.

I didn't see a nice way to integrate this into the project plan page
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/ProjectPlan41 without making the
project plan page even more busy.

If I missed anything or if there are corrections to be made please feel
free to edit or let me know and I'll fix it.

Enjoy,
Robert

Software Engineer Consultant                          LINUX
rschweikert at novell.com
781-464-8147

Novell
Making IT Work As One