[lsb-discuss] Is it possible to get a virus from ripping songs off videos?

Wed Jan 20 18:24:14 PST 2010

I have an iPod and it was hooked up to my old computer, but my old computer got a virus and I had to throw it out. I have all of my music on my iPod. I bought a new computer and I downloaded iTunes on it, how can I get the music on my iPod into the iTunes library of my new computer? I've done it before, but I have no idea how. It keeps saying that the iPod is already synced to another computer, and asking me if I want to delete all of the music on it. I want to keep the music on my iPod. Please help me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!  unlock iphone 3g