[lsb-discuss] Looking for a list of distributions that are LSB 4.x compliant

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Mon Jan 25 09:02:24 PST 2010

Daren David and Jeff Licquia wrote:

> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/lsb-cert/productdir.php?by_prod
> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/lsb-cert/productdir.php?by_lsb

Thanks. That seems reasonably up-to-date, although SLES10sp2 is
missing. The answer to requiring LSB 4.0 is clearly "not yet",
the next decision point is in a year's time.

--
John Dallman
Parasolid Porting Engineer

Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software
Industry Sector
46 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1DP
United Kingdom
Tel: +44-1223-371554