[lsb-discuss] Linux wireless GSoC 2010 project ideas

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:51:59 PST 2010

No problem for students to suggest topics. We are not restricted to
wireless in terms of kernel. We support kernel projects in general.

Please give your suggestion as answer to this e-mail, doing "Reply to
all", as I am not a kernel export, the other participants of this thread
should have a look at the student's project ideas and help finding mentors.

    Till